Skydive Documents Required

Don't miss out - check this page out!

Home > Skydive > Skydive Documents Required

Documents – Here is  everything you need in one place ! BOOK NOW

Tandem Skydive

If you are going to take part in a Tandem Skydive as standard, or for charity you must complete a Tandem Student Declaration of Fitness Form F115A which is a Student Tandem Parachutist Medical Information and Declaration – you can now self-declare your fitness to participate in a tandem skydive with no upper age restrictions. You can do this on the day at the drop zone however if you do not meet the health requirements or have any of the medical conditions listed on the form then this will need to be signed by a GP using Form 115B – Student Tandem Parachutist Request for Medical Advice. Download the form to see the list of conditions.
If you are aged 16 or 17 you can take part in a tandem skydive but a parent or guardian will need to sign your form in addition to the
membership agreement F106 BPA Membership Agreement

The ’40 and overs’ medical declaration ruling has changed and from 8 April 2016 a new method of self declaration came into effect. The old form 115, where already issued, will remain valid for the duration of its validity.


Static Line or Accelerated Freefall

If you are going to take part in a Static Line Course or Accelerated Freefall Course you will need to complete this form
F114a Solo Student Declaration of Fitness.
If you are aged 40 or over or have any of the medical conditions listed then there is a section that will need to be signed by your GP

If you are 16 or 17 you will also need to ask a parent or guardian to complete this form too
F106 BPA Membership Agreement