Health & Safety
The Airborne Adventure team is committed to keeping our park clean and safe for all guests -
Every night we sweep or vacuum and thoroughly sanitize every surface with hospital grade disinfectant, including all attractions, tables, counters, bleachers, lockers, waiver stations, gaming stations, floors, and restrooms.
We sanitize high-frequency touch points throughout the day, and we use a fogging technology throughout the park which provides complete coverage of an FDA compliant disinfectant that kills a multitude of harmful microbes. There are several hand sanitizing stations available throughout the park.Every Team Member has undergone sanitation and safety training to help keep your mind at ease. Team Members are trained to enforce social distancing requirements. Floor markers, directional indicators and furniture placement facilitate 6 foot distancing.
We ask that guests only enter the park if they are symptom free, wash their hands and/or take advantage of the hand sanitizing stations, and do their part to comply with the MDHHS order.
In compliance with MDHHS Order –
- Masks or cloth face coverings are required for all Airborne Adventure Team Members and guests ages 5 and over
- Guests must not mingle with others from outside of their household
- Household groups consist of no more than 6 persons
- Households must be spaced or seated at least 6 feet apart
- Park capacity is limited as required
- No birthday parties or events will be hosted
- The Air Café will sell limited items to go only. No food or beverages can be consumed on the premises.
- Dodgeball will be limited to 6 players per team. Contact with another player will be prohibited.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation with these requirements. Please consider buying tickets and completing waivers online in advance. This will guarantee your spot and limit the time spent on check-in.