Health & Safety
The Airborne Adventure team is committed to keeping our park clean and safe for all guests. Every night we sweep or vacuum and thoroughly sanitize every surface with hospital grade disinfectant, including all -
Courts, attractions, tables, counters, bleachers, lockers, party rooms, waiver stations, gaming stations, floors, restrooms
Every Team Member has undergone sanitation and safety training to help keep your mind at ease.We sanitize high-frequency touch points throughout the day.
Each day we use a fogging technology throughout the park which provides complete coverage of an FDA compliant disinfectant that kills a multitude of harmful microbes.
In our party rooms, we use this same technology between each party and event.
In addition to a very high standard of cleanliness -
- Masks or cloth face coverings are required for all Airborne Adventure Team Members and guests per current government guidance.
- Floor markers, directional indicators and furniture placement facilitate 6 foot distancing.
- Team Members are trained to encourage social distancing practices.
- There are several hand sanitizing stations available throughout the park.
- Park capacity is limited as required per the current government guidance.
- We ask that guests only enter the park if they are symptom free.
When booking a party or event, we understand that everyones needs are different. Our Party Specialists will work with you to create the necessary table spacing for you and your guests.
We recommend buying tickets and completing waivers online in advance. This will guarantee your spot and limit the time spent on check-in.