Taylor, MI Indoor Adventure Park
23261 Eureka Rd.
Taylor, MI 48180
Born to be Airborne!
Ascend to new heights on the Freestyle Jump and take flight on our Zip Line. At Airborne Adventure, we give thrill seekers the chance to fly. Our Taylor, MI indoor Adventure Park features a wide variety of Attractions to keep you playing all day.
There are a number of ways to enjoy our park, but Membership is by far the most cost effective so you can play every day at one low monthly cost. Click the links below to start flying today.
|Flight Time per Day||90 Minutes||120 Minutes||Unlimited|
|Fountain Drinks||$1||$1||FREE with any Air Cafe purchase|
|Programs||-||Air Fitness, Toddler Time, 2For1, GLOW||Air Fitness, Toddler Time, 2For1, GLOW, Lock-In|
|Party Discounts||$25 Off||$50 Off||$100 Off|
|Merch Discounts||-||20% Off||20% Off|
|50% Off Friends||-||Adventure Pass||Adventure Pass, Air Fitness, Toddler Time, 2For1, GLOW, Lock-In|
|Parent Add On||-||$4.99/mo||1 Free/Visit|
You were Born to Celebrate and Airborne Adventure is the ultimate destination for your party or event! With dozens of Attractions, you and your guests will get to soar through obstacles, fly higher on our Wall-to-Wall Trampolines, and challenge yourselves to new heights. From birthday parties to bridal parties to corporate events, our amazing team is here to help you every step of the way.
|PRICE PER GUEST*||$24.99||$29.99||$39.99|
|FLIGHT TIME||60 MINS||90 MINS||90 MINS|
|PIZZA AND FOUNTAIN DRINKS||X||X||X|
|PRIVATE ROOM AND DEDICATED HOST**||60 MINS||60 MINS||60 MINS|
|T-SHIRT FOR THE GUEST OF HONOR||X||X|
|T-SHIRT FOR ALL GUESTS||X|
|GOODY WATER BOTTLE FOR ALL GUESTS||X|
|PARTY PACK FOR THE GUEST OF HONOR||X|
|Book Now||Book Now||Book Now|
**Immediately follows flight time
Upgrade Your Gold Or Platinum Package!
FRIDAY ONLY 8 PM - 10 PM
|$5/guest||120 Minutes of Flight And Room Time||Special GLOW T-Shirt Upgrade|
(Select Parks Only)
|$5/guest||15 Minutes Of Exclusive Warrior Course Use||Special Ninja Warrior T-Shirt Upgrade|
We also offer a Basic Party Package for $19.99/guest. Times are limited and no other discounts apply. Please call to inquire about availability.
- Waivers: All attendees planning on flying MUST have a waiver. If the Flyer is under the age of 18, the waiver MUST be filled out completely and signed by their parent or legal guardian. Waivers may not be modified in any way.
- Food and Beverage: We can work with you to customize the food options for you party. We have an Airborne ice cream cake available for purchase or you may bring your own. All other outside food and beverage is not permitted.
- Changes to My Party: We highly encourage you to make any changes at the time of confirmation. We will do our best to accommodate changes after that time, but they cannot be guaranteed.
- Payment and Confirmation: A $100 deposit is due at the time of booking. The final balance of your party will be due at confirmation. We will call you 3 days in advance to confirm the details of your party. If for any reason payment has not been received by 12pm the day before your event, you may forfeit your event/room time. There are no refunds based on turnout.
- Rescheduling: You can reschedule your party up to 24 hours in advance. If you reschedule within 7 days, a $25 rescheduling fee applies.
- Cancellation: To receive a full refund on your deposit, your party must be canceled at least 7 days prior to the event date.
- Arrival: Our team members will be ready to assist you at your designated check-in time, 30-minutes prior to flight time. If you or any of your guests arrive late, you can join the party in progress. Party room and flight time will not be extended.
- Decorations and Party Room Time: While not required or expected, you are allowed to bring your own decorations. Nothing may be attached to the ceilings or walls, and balloons must be weighted down. We do not allow confetti, glitter, or piñatas. Your party room will be available between 10-15 minutes before the scheduled room time. We cannot make any exceptions on this.
- Safety: For the safety of all guests, all rules must be followed. Grip socks are required. Flyers with casts, splints, or sharp/hard objects will not be allowed to enter the attractions. Flyers will be separated by age and size for Ultimate Dodgeball and FreeStyle Jump. Certain attractions are ages 5+ and height restrictions may apply. Complete rules are found at each attraction.
- Personal Items: We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Lockers are available and recommended.
Critical Steps for a Successful Party
- Book today to lock in your preferred time. Call us or book online!
- Customize your invitation. This digital invitation can be printed out or attached to an email: party invitation
- Ensure each guest completes a waiver. These are required (no exceptions!) and can be completed from any Smart phone, tablet, or PC.
- Carefully read and understand the above policies.
For your event, our team takes care of all the planning for you, including set up, clean up, and supervision, giving you the opportunity to join in on all the action. Call or contact us today to start planning your ultimate, Taylor, MI indoor adventure celebration!
Our state of the art adventure park is the ultimate party destination, equipped with private room rentals and full-facility rental depending on your group’s needs. We have the ability to accommodate any large group including:
- Sports teams
- Company retreats
- Community outings
- Daycare centers
- Church groups
- Corporate events
- School outings
- And more!
Reach higher and schedule your next field trip at Airborne Adventure! We shape your visit to reflect what kids are learning in the classroom, all while keeping the kids engaged and excited. Bring your own lunch or let us provide you with our delicious pizza! We offer customizable field trips and include adventure passes with all of our field trip packages. We offer the following curriculum options: Physics, Nutrition, Physical Education, and Business/Marketing.
We offer full-facility rental so you can have our entire adventure park to yourself! Our staff will be available to help with anything you may need while enjoying the park, or getting work done in one of our meeting rooms. We accommodate both large and small groups.
Our trained staff is equipped to discuss your group’s needs, planning, and will be available to assist in any day-of-event details. Our private rooms are designated for all things meeting, planning, and eating--we can even provide the food.
Give your team the chance to soar, call Shannon at 734.225.2233 ext 3035 or contact us today to schedule your next group event!
Make Memories, Support a Great Cause
Fly higher, have fun, and support a great cause when you host your next fundraising event at Airborne Adventure Park. We pride ourselves on helping to give back to our community and our team will assist you in all of your fundraising event details. By booking our venue for your event, your guests will have the opportunity to challenge themselves and others on our dozens of indoor adventure park Attractions including:
- Freestyle Jump
- Ninja Training Zone
- And More!
We are thrilled to host fundraising events for schools, sports teams, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, charities, and more. Our private rooms are perfect for accommodating your large or small group and are a great space for your fundraising planning. We even offer an optional food service to cater your fundraising event!
With dozens of attractions, delicious food, and a fantastic event team, you and your guests are in for a day full of fun and adventure. Our team will take care of all of the planning for you, including set up, clean up, and supervision- giving you the opportunity to join in on all the action.
Contact Shannon at 734-225-2233 ex. 3035 today to start planning your ultimate indoor adventure fundraiser event!
Don't miss the opportunity to fly for less with our Fun Pack for 4 every Tuesday and Sunday! Purchase 4 of our 60 Minute Adventure Passes for $49.99 or add a large pizza and drinks for $69.99.
Defy gravity, have fun, and fly your way to health and fitness with our Air Fitness classes at Airborne Adventure. You were Born to Move; our instructors are dedicated to providing you with an exhilarating and enjoyable full-body workout that feels more like play than work. $9.99/per class or purchase our Elite Membership for $14.99/month and save!
Give your toddler the chance to fly. With Toddler Time every Thursday, Friday, & Sunday morning your littlest flyer (ages 4/under) put their abundance of energy to good use. They get to safely bounce and play with other kiddos for only $7.99/hour or choose our Elite Membership for $14.99/month and save!
Get more flight time for less with our 2For1. Every Thursday and Saturday evening you have the opportunity to get two 60-Minute Adventure Passes for the price of one or a 120-Minute Adventure Pass for the price of a 60-Minute pass! Defy gravity and soar to new heights while saving money with our $14.99 deal.
What's more fun than exhilarating music, electrifying lasers, and glowing in the dark? During GLOW, you get to fly to new heights, defy gravity, and soar through our obstacles while glowing under our black light. Enjoy GLOW with our Elite Membership for only 14.99/month, or purchase 2 hours for $24.99.
At Airborne Adventure, our first priority is your safety. We believe that in order for everyone to have fun and feel safe on our attractions, it's important for all our guests to follow our safety guidelines and procedures. We encourage you to only try tricks, flips, and other stunts that are within your capabilities. Please watch our safety video:
Born to Be Safe - Rules for Takeoff
- Follow the rules posted at each attraction & Regulations.
- Make sure a team member is present before participating in any activities.
- We age and size separate at the Freestyle Jump and in Dodgeball. This is signified by a letter on your Adventure Pass.
- A: Ages 1-4
- B: Ages 5-10
- C: Ages 11-15
- D: Ages 16+
- All tricks, flips, and stunts are performed at your own risk.
- Wear trampoline socks in good condition and remove shoes.
- Make sure you are safe for takeoff. Before jumping or participating in activities, check your surroundings. If someone is in your path, stop and wait for them to clear before resuming activities.
- Flyers must be 5 or older and be tall enough to reach the Zip Line, Trapeze, or X-Swing.
- Wipeout participants must be 36" or taller to participate.
- Only one person per element in the Ninja Training Zone and Ninja Warrior Course.
- Empty your pockets.
- Remember to always bounce in the center of the trampoline and bend your knees to stop.
- Running on the flat surfaces and sitting or resting on the court is not allowed.
- Land safely. When landing, make sure to never land on your head or neck.
- No double flipping or completing more than two single flips in a row.
- Be courteous to other flyers:
- Make sure you never double bounce or hinder another participant's jump.
- Don't throw balls at another's head or neck.
- Don't push or tackle others.
- For the safety of all guests, flyers with casts, splints, or sharp/hard objects will not be allowed.
- Have fun!
All flyers must have a valid waiver. If you are under 18 years old, it has to be completed by your parent or legal guardian. If you have any questions or concerns about any of our rules for takeoff, please feel free to call or contact us today.